Victoria & Cole decided to have some fun with the water hose today on the trampoline. The weather was really nice today. They have been enjoying the time off from school.
Great pictures!! Suz, the blogg looks great good job! Gotta love that pic of you and I in Death Valley ...a MILLION YEARS AGO!! laughing.. Cole is my one kid I get the biggest kick out of, he is hilarious...waves..HI COLE! Victoria, put a brick on your head sister, your gettin way to big!! Congrats, sister on all your accomplishments this year, way to go. Love you all, Aunt Kara
Wow, your trampoline looks alot funner than the one I grew up with! And the 4-wheeler. That's pretty close to everything you'd need for a fun spring break! I'm glad they're enjoying it.
4 comments:
So where's the trampoline pictures?
Great pictures!! Suz, the blogg looks great good job! Gotta love that pic of you and I in Death Valley ...a MILLION YEARS AGO!! laughing.. Cole is my one kid I get the biggest kick out of, he is hilarious...waves..HI COLE! Victoria, put a brick on your head sister, your gettin way to big!! Congrats, sister on all your accomplishments this year, way to go. Love you all, Aunt Kara
Wow, your trampoline looks alot funner than the one I grew up with!
And the 4-wheeler. That's pretty close to everything you'd need for a fun spring break! I'm glad they're enjoying it.
That was always the funnest when you get the trampoline wet.
Post a Comment