Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

We had another delicious Thanksgiving this year. We invited several of the interns in the fellows program and they brought friends too. Kevin's boss Dr. Bailey and his wife came and our missionaries also. Brad smoked 2 turkeys that turned out great! Everyone else brought the rest and it was very good eatin. We sure miss all our old friends but are grateful for the opportunity to meet new ones too!



In this picture left to right: Suzanne Butler, David Butler, Chris Bailey, Terry Bailey, Torche (friend of Ricki Anderson) and Suzanne Butler's mom holding baby Noah

Missionaries- Elders 1,2,3, Melanie and Robert Anderson with baby Kaden, Linda (friend of Ricki's)Victoria and ME


Brad, Me holding Isaiah Jenkins,Ricki Anderson, Kevin,Jileen & Lawsen, Lavina, Victoria and Henry.


Lawsen found out that I cleaned out the cubby hole he likes to get into

Lawsen loves Brad so much he shared his paci with him, what a sweet boy

6 comments:

The Trees said...

Looks like you had a full house. How fun! Glad to hear you are all doing so well. Miss you guys and the wonderful ward there.

Happy Holidays!

Nick Platt said...

Mmmmm... stuffing

Heidi said...

I am likin' the top pic! Cute, Cute Miss Suzanne!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwe Lawsen is so cute to share his paci with Uncle Brad! I always loved it when the kids did that. To cute!

Great pictures!

Love ya,

Kara

kellibattraw said...

I know we enjoyed our Thanksgiving with the Platts! It's hard to believe that was 4 years ago! By the way,I love the picture in your header.

meghannamarie said...

Thanksgiving looked so pretty and fun and GOOD! We miss you guys can't wait to see you guys!
Next comes Christmas!
Merry Christmas!